CE Broker is growing our team of rock star support representatives!
We need a friendly support center representative for our Jacksonville, Florida office. We're a small company and growing quickly.
This role will be a full-time position from 11am-8pm, Monday-Friday. Starting pay is $14-16, depending on experience, and offers excellent benefits.
Our Support Center Representatives are called "CE Experts" for a reason! They are experts when it comes to continuing education rules and requirements. Our clients are doctors, nurses, pharmacists, instructors, and all other sorts of licensed professionals who need assistance using their CE Broker account. Our CE Experts are able to clearly and accurately explain complex information to make life easier for our clients and simplify the impact of regulation.
Why CE Broker:
- Solid opportunity for growth - Our Support Center was the starting point for most of our company, we love to promote from within when we can!
- Casual dress code – Jeans + t-shirt are the new suit + tie.
- Wellness benefits – Free organic fruit to snack on at the office + fitness center on site. Plus, $50 monthly fitness allowance and discounts on local organic produce delivery services.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
- Ownership incentive bonus – When we all work together toward success, we all win!
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails and live chats
- Listen patiently and be extremely pleasant - our clients deserve it!
- Help clients access and manage information that allows them to remain licensed and certified.
- Opportunities to craft Support Center documentation. You must be a great writer!
What You Bring to the Team:
- Energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people who are as excited about life as we are!
- If you have a cool talent like break dancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
- Established customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Bilingual is a plus!
How to apply:
With your application, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that answers some common questions we get from our customers. Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
- This is my first year as a nurse in the state of Florida. What's the difference between a basic and a professional CE Broker account?
- How can I get in contact with you? Your phone center is only open from 8AM-8PM and I work night shifts!
Please answer these as if you were replying to a customer's request. Hint: use https://www.cebroker.com/fl/account_options and https://support.cebroker.com/ to do a bit of research.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at http://cebroker.theresumator.com/apply.
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your break dancing skills)