EverCheck creates helpful, easy-to-use software that reduces administrative burdens and helps our healthcare workers get back to doing the most important parts of their jobs.
We're looking for an experienced Client Success Manager to join the team. This full-time account management position is open in both our locations - Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL. To best serve our clients, the schedule for this position will be 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.
EverCheck specializes in license verification for the healthcare space. Client Success Managers are responsible for providing "WOW customer service" and serve as the clients’ primary contact for their ongoing needs.
Our clients are high-level healthcare executives, and our most successful CSMs are have demonstrated experience in balancing the technical aspects of software account management with unflappable relationship building skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working with enterprise-level clients in the software/SaaS field.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Experience educating and training clients, as well as troubleshooting software issues with them
- Exceptional skills in both written and verbal communication
- Strong client–service orientation, ideally working with high-level and large enterprise clients
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
- Detail-oriented mindset and excellent organizational skills
- Commitment to the EverCheck vision and culture
- Energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people who are as excited about life as we are!
- Bachelor's degree
- If you have a cool talent like breakdancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as owner of various client accounts and provide service that will ensure clients' success as they utilize EverCheck's growing number of products and services.
- Train assigned clients and system users on use of EverCheck features.
- Creatively utilize resources to troubleshoot account issues and client questions
- Advocate for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Meet and exceed client expectations by providing the highest level of customer service and developing strategies to resolve possible issues.
- Assist with account implementations and ensure clients' needs are met throughout the process.
Why work for EverCheck? We're a company that strives every day to live by our core values:
- Five-time award winning "Best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- We've made a commitment to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is!
- Wellness benefits to help you live balanced - we’ll pay for your gym or fitness apps and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Professional Development Allowance - we want you to actively pursue growth and learning!
- Ample PTO, specific paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401K with company matching.
- Check it out for yourself at evercheck.com/jobs or our EverCheck Culture Instagram account!
With your application:
Clear and professional communication is key for every role at EverCheck, but especially so in a client-facing role like this one. Because of that, as part of your application, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that tells us not only why EverCheck and this position are a great fit for you, but how you envision this role fitting into your career goals.
Please note: Applications received without a cover letter addressing these questions may be removed from consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your breakdancing skills!)