EverCheck creates software that reduces the administrative burden for hospitals, helping our healthcare workers get back to doing the most important parts of their jobs.
We're looking for an Implementation Associate to join our growing team. This full-time, entry level position is open in both our locations - Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL. This positions is designed for 40 hours per week unless otherwise needed, aligning with the needs of the team and our clients.
The Implementation Associate will partner with and support our Implementation Associates throughout the process of on-boarding new clients. A successful Implementation Associate will be highly organized, thorough, detail oriented, an excellent multitasker, professional, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Although much of this role's tasks will initially take place behind the scenes, opportunities for more client-facing work will develop over time.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively plan and execute on client projects.
- Assist with setup and configuration of client accounts in EverCheck using native tools.
- Map client data to EverCheck’s system requirements and configure the conversion process using native tools.
- Conduct audits on client data to identify any potential issues and provide suggested resolution to clients.
- Assist existing clients with changes to account settings and file interfaces, as well as adding new features.
- Provide backup to the Implementation Specialist on client calls as needed.
- Submit, monitor and track tasks through to resolution.
- Help maintain EverCheck’s CRM.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Exceptional skills in both written and verbal communications.
- Experience working with customers.
- The ability to strengthen relationships with clients through active listening, understanding their problems and providing effective solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and its functions, like V-Lookup.
- Aptitude for working with computers and swiftly learning the use of new software.
- Detail orientated mindset, solid organizational skills and analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints.
- An ability to work through many projects at once with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- If you have a cool talent like breakdancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Why work for EverCheck? We're a company that strives every day to live by our core values:
- Five-time award winning "Best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- We've made a commitment to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is!
- Wellness benefits to help you live balanced - we’ll pay for your gym or fitness apps and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Professional Development Allowance - we want you to actively pursue growth and learning!
- Ample PTO, specific paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401K with company matching.
- Check it out for yourself at evercheck.com/jobs or our EverCheck Culture Instagram account!
With your application:
Clear and professional communication is key for every role at EverCheck, but especially so in a client-facing role like this one. To that end, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that includes a story about a proud moment in your life - a time when you provided a creative solution to a challenge. Feel free to show off both your problem solving and writing skills!
Please note: Applications received without a cover letter may be removed from consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your breakdancing skills!)