CE Broker is a growing tech company based in Jacksonville, Fl. This is a full-time position from 11am-8pm, Monday-Friday. Starting pay is $14-18, depending on experience, and offers excellent benefits.
This is an opportunity to join us in the department where 75% of our team got their start. Learning our business from the inside has fueled many careers within our organization.
Why CE Broker:
- Two-time award-winning "best company to work for"
- Solid opportunity for growth: 1/3 of our team has experienced mobility during their tenure
- We're committed to our core company values
- Casual dress code: Jeans + t-shirt are the new suit + tie.
- Wellness benefits: Organic fruit to snack on at the office, fitness center on site, monthly fitness allowance, and discounts on organic produce delivery.
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Ownership thinking incentive bonus
We're looking for someone who...
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (or an anticipated graduation date within the next year)
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Is a continuous learner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Knows how to communicate and help
- Has a cool talent like break dancing or opera singing because that would be fun to see.
- Answer customer live chats, emails, and phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
How to apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Why you want to work at CE Broker and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at http://cebroker.theresumator.com/apply.
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your break dancing skills)