EverCheck is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager (Account Manager) to join the team. This full-time account management position is open in both our locations - Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL. To best serve our clients, the schedule for this position will be 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.
We are a fast growing company with an energetic, forward-thinking team. Check out what it's like to work with us at evercheck.com/jobs and check out our EverCheck culture Instagram account!
- Four-time award winning "best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- Casual dress code - Bringing your best self to work doesn't have to mean wearing a suit.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefit - “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Wellness benefits - We’ll pay your gym fees and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Ample PTO for the things in life that mean the most to you - volunteering, becoming a new parent and more!
EverCheck specializes in license verification for the healthcare space. Client Success Managers are responsible for providing "WOW customer service" and serve as the clients’ primary contact for their ongoing needs.
Our clients are high-level healthcare executives, and our most successful Client Success Managers are very organized, patient, and possesses solid critical thinking, multi-tasking, and troubleshooting skills. We are seeking a candidate with demonstrated experience in balancing the technical aspects of software account management with relationship-building skills. The ideal candidate will have worked with enterprise-level clients in the past.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Experience in troubleshooting software issues
- Exceptional skills in both written and verbal communication
- Strong client–service orientation, especially with high-level and large enterprise clients
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
- Detail-oriented mindset and excellent organizational skills
- Commitment to the EverCheck vision and culture
- Energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people who are as excited about life as we are!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- If you have a cool talent like breakdancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as owner of various client accounts and provide service that will ensure clients' success as they utilize EverCheck's growing number of products and services.
- Train assigned clients and system users on use of EverCheck features.
- Creatively utilize resources to troubleshoot account issues and client questions
- Advocate for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Meet and exceed client expectations by providing the highest level of customer service and developing strategies to resolve possible issues.
- Assist with account implementations and ensure clients' needs are met throughout the process.
With your application:
We'd like you to submit a cover letter that answers a couple of questions. We cannot accept applications without a cover letter. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your written skills so feel free to show off!
Please answer these as if you were replying to a client's question. (Hint: https://evercheck.com/solutions/hr )
- How often does the information in EverCheck get updated?
- How will I know when someone's license status changes?
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your breakdancing skills!)