EverCheck creates helpful, easy-to-use software that reduces administrative burdens and helps our healthcare workers get back to doing the most important parts of their jobs.
We're looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join our Marketing team. This full-time position is open in both our locations - Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL.
The Demand Generation Specialist uses data to drive interest in and demand for EverCheck’s suite of services. This person strategizes and executes digital marketing efforts, working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to create effective inbound, outbound, and cross-sectional campaigns and can begin building effective campaigns immediately. This person engages with key internal teams to influence the go-to-market strategy for EverCheck’s growing line of products.
The Demand Generation Specialist is passionate about making data-driven decisions, lives and breathes marketing and revenue KPIs, loves analyzing marketing funnels to determine where to apply resources, and builds campaigns that generate interest, leads, and revenue.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Ongoing analysis of web traffic and conversions to identify trends and optimize accordingly.
- Identify key search terms, set bid strategy, and submit recommended ad creative suggestions to management. Execute paid ad strategy, monitoring bids regularly to optimize for traffic and conversions.
- Use targeted social advertising to promote EverCheck’s products and services to a distinct segment, providing qualified conversions to the Sales team.
- Identify key segments and develop email campaigns to optimize awareness, deliver conversions, upsell products and features.
- Implement targeted, integrated email nurture campaigns to ensure prospective customers move through seamlessly through their buyer’s journey.
- Identify gaps where particular content may be useful for overall demand generation for all products and aid in writing content, on occasion.
- Optimize content for SEO purposes, ensuring the content is properly marketed through social and email channels, and analyzing content for winners and losers to aid in the future direction of the content strategy.
- Provide regular reporting on key marketing metrics.
- Develop campaigns for events to promote the greatest return on investment. Events may include industry conferences, webinars, etc.
- Advise on key events to participate in to drive the most engagement from current and prospective customers.
What You Bring To The Team:
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience including a proven track record of successful demand-generating campaigns. Must be able to demonstrate experience in the majority of the following areas:
- Website optimization
- SEM strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Event marketing
- Product marketing
- Marketing analysis, including revenue attribution
- Superior written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and build rapport, establish trust, and effectively advocate for the needs of our stakeholders and departmental objectives.
- A self-starter mentality.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, using it to drive decisions and communicate important consumer patterns that lead to business opportunity.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation software. We use HubSpot.
- Ability to create a unified demand strategy across multiple channels.
- Alignment with EverCheck’s values and culture.
Why work for EverCheck?
- Five-time award winning "Best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- We've made a commitment to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is!
- Wellness benefits to help you live balanced - we’ll pay for your gym or fitness apps and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Professional Development Allowance - we want you to actively pursue growth and learning!
- Ample PTO, specific paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401K with company matching.
- Check it out for yourself at evercheck.com/jobs or our EverCheck Culture Instagram account!
With your application:
Clear and professional communication is key for every role at EverCheck, but especially so in a client-facing role like this one. Because of that, as part of your application, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that tells us which of EverCheck's core values resonates the most with you: Live Balanced, Think Green, Embrace and Drive Change, Pursue Growth and Learning, WOW Customer Service or Good Design is Good Business.
Please note: Applications received without a cover letter addressing these questions may be removed from consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your breakdancing skills!)