CE Broker is a growing tech company based in Jacksonville, FL. This is a remote, temporary (6-month) full-time Customer Support Specialist position that will take place from November/December - April/May. This job comes with full benefits, and is ideal for people with busy lives to still have weekends and holidays off! Plus, it's meaningful work with a real impact - assisting professionals in the healthcare field to successfully become licensed! This is a fully remote position and employees can work from anywhere in the United States.
Shifts will be from 11am-8pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, with earlier shifts possible as they become available. Pay for this position is $16 per hour.
Check out your future coworkers at CE Broker's Instagram page!
Why CE Broker:
- Multi-year award winner for Best Company to Work For by both Florida Trend and Outside Magazine.
- Casual dress code: Jeans + t-shirt are fine. We want you to be comfortable!
- Wellness benefits: Monthly fitness allowance and discounts on organic produce delivery.
- Balanced Lifestyle - Paid holidays and monthly PTO accrual
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits – “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
We're looking for someone who...
- Has a Bachelor’s degree
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Is a continuous learner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Knows how to communicate and help
- Previous contact center experience
- Has a reliable broadband internet connection (minimum 3 mb upload, 18 mb download required) with ethernet connection capability.
- Has a cool talent like break dancing or opera singing because that would be fun to see.
- Answer customer live chats, emails, and phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
How to apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Why you want to work at CE Broker and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at our careers page: cebroker.com/jobs/apply/.
We look forward to hearing from you!