CE Broker is looking for a Business Development Representative, who will be responsible for generating new business and maintaining an expertly curated marketplace of Continuing Education for licensed healthcare professionals throughout the country. This role will work collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams to drive growth across our multiple verticals.
Duties will include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with high quality educational providers
- Launching & managing advertising campaigns on CE Broker’s rapidly growing catalogue of Continuing Education (think Amazon for CE)
- Evangelizing our Learning Management System and seeking out opportunities for cross-sells
- Absorbing stakeholder feedback to create actionable insights for our product and development teams
- Email and phone outreach primarily to state level and national educational providers
- Customer relationship management with pre-existing accounts
- Occasional product demonstrations to various stakeholders
- Keen eye for detail, and desire to provide delightful customer support
In order to be successful in this role, you'll need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in an education-oriented sales or marketing role is preferred.
This position will be located at our Jacksonville, FL office.
About this position: CE Broker provides a software platform that helps state regulatory and licensing bodies track, manage, and enforce continuing education requirements. This role is designed to be a part of our Business Development team which is responsible for setting strategic initiatives and execution of growth projects through building, maintaining, and maximizing profitable relationships with the various stakeholders surrounding continuing education. These key stakeholders include education companies, state boards, professional associations, and individual licensees.
By working with these stakeholders, CE Broker helps ensure a safer and more effective workforce of licensed professionals, which ultimately helps protect citizens across the country.
Why CE Broker:
We are a fast-growing company with an energetic, forward-thinking team. Check out your future coworkers at www.cebroker.com/jobs and take a look at our CE Broker Culture Instagram page!
- Multi-year award winner for Best Company to Work For by both Florida Trend and Outside Magazine.
- Laidback environment – bringing your best self to work doesn't always mean wearing a suit.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits – “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Wellness benefits – We’ll help pay gym fees and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
- Generating leads for various verticals of the business.
- Researching and identifying key decision-makers
- Meeting or exceeding outreach quotas.
- Communicating the broad value of our platform, and highlighting key win themes of various programs and services in interactions with stakeholders
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving product & sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs. (Including but not limited to: Cold calling, Emails, Zoom meetings, etc)
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales invoices for orders.
- Managing customer accounts and billing.
- Providing support for current and sold accounts
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in sales, marketing, or proposal writing.
- SaaS or software sales and/or account management experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using workplace efficiency, communication, and marketing software for a variety of tasks (i.e. Slack, Zoom, Hubspot, Trello)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Business or Marketing, or equivalent professional experience.
- If you have a cool talent like break dancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
How To Apply:
As part of your application, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that, in addition to telling us what makes you a great fit for this job and CE Broker, also answers a couple of questions.
Please answer these as if you were replying to a client's question. (Hint: follow the "Organizations" tab on cebroker.com to research your responses)
- Why should a regulatory agency partner with CE Broker?
- What are a few reasons an educational provider would use CE Broker?
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
If you think you've got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at our careers page: cebroker.com/jobs/apply/.
We look forward to hearing from you (and seeing your break dancing skills!)