EverCheck creates impactful, easy-to-use software that reduces administrative burdens and helps our healthcare workers get back to doing the most important parts of their jobs.
We're looking for a Jr. Account Executive to join our team. This full-time sales position is open in both our locations - Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL and is scheduled to work 40 hours per week, M-F unless otherwise required by project activities.
The Jr. Account Executive is an entry-level position within the EverCheck Sales team. They are integral to the sales process, supporting business development through front end lead generation and the implementation of new accounts. The ideal Jr. Account Executive has a strong interest in software and sales, possesses a competitive spirit, and demonstrates tenacity and passion to serve as a brand ambassador for EverCheck.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Professional presence is necessary for this client-facing role, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An appetite for learning and growth in the area of enterprise software sales.
- A competitive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative nature.
- A strong understanding of web-based cloud applications and technology.
- 1+ years client-facing experience, preferably in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions.
- Experience using diverse methodologies for prospecting, including cold calling and the use of social media, is preferred.
- Healthcare background is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed (not more than 10% of the time.)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Generate and provide qualified leads to the team of Account Executives via strategic outbound prospecting.
- Coordinate meetings between prospective clients and Account Executives.
- Attend sales meetings and sales presentations in support of Account Executives, providing diligent notes and supporting the Account Executive with any follow-up tasks necessary.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure appropriate sales collateral is available based on the sales strategy outlined by the Account Executive.
- Assist Account Executives and Marketing in drafting responses to requests for proposals, ensuring EverCheck bids are thorough and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Attend industry events on occasion to promote the EverCheck brand and generate leads.
- Work alongside the Implementation team to onboard new clients into the system in a timely manner, providing sales support as needed.
- Provide WOW customer service to clients and prospects.
- Work alongside the Client Success team in support of client retention efforts.
Why work for EverCheck? We're a company that strives every day to live by our core values:
- Five-time award winning "Best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- We've made a commitment to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is!
- Wellness benefits to help you live balanced - we’ll pay for your gym or fitness apps and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Professional Development Allowance - we want you to actively pursue growth and learning!
- Ample PTO, specific paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401K with company matching.
- Check it out for yourself at evercheck.com/jobs or our EverCheck Culture Instagram account!
With your application:
Clear and professional communication is key for every role at EverCheck, but especially so in a client-facing role like this one. Because of that, as part of your application, we'd like you to submit a cover letter that tells us not only why EverCheck and this position are a great fit for you, but what it is that you enjoy most about working in sales and why.
Please note: Applications received without a cover letter addressing these questions may be removed from consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!